Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I Suck at Challenges" Challenge Update


I just signed up for this challenge and admitted I'm a slacker!!

For the month of February this is my challenge's updates..

Books read in February..
1. Sex And The Single Vampire by Katie MacAlister


Challenges Completed:

Other Challenges updated:

Just reviewing all books read this year!

11/52

16/20

16/50

3939/10000

17/45

7/2

5/8
1/5
2/6
1/5
1/12
Finishing anyone of these series would mean I finish the challenge.

1/12

10/12

23/72

5/9


2/12


3/10



1/5
2/6
1/5
1/12
Finishing anyone of these series would mean I finish the challenge.

16/30

I'm happy with my progress for February I hope March would be better!

4 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I don't think there is much sucking going on here! You are a reading machine! I am quite impressed at how many you are involved with...that takes some courage!

Desert Rose said...

But do realize Sandy that most of them overlap with each other.. If the challenge does not allow overlapping I shy out.. So I try to make each book count as much as I can.. But some challenges are just not that easy.. specially the harlequin and the pub challenges which I don't know why I brought on to myself.. I didn't even start the pub challenge!!

Chrisbookarama said...

Thanks for joining! You're doing a great job by the looks of things. Keep it up!

Desert Rose said...

Thanx Chris for hosting it and accepting me.. I think this challenge could really help me out..

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive