Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #114


1. Taking my youngest to her first day of school was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place another book means another adventure.

3. I'm not so great in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or Coca Cola Zero.

5. I wish poverty and mankind go their separate paths.

6. Our last of the nice cool weather reminds me that there is hot, humidy, sweaty summer days to come.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting my parents, tomorrow my plans include lazying around reading and Sunday, I need to do the laundry!
If you would like to join go here ..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice responses.

Desert Rose said...

thanx storm :) your's are too ;) nice blog you got there!

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive