Monday, March 23, 2009

What's In A Name





I found this at Bella's blog and thought I'd give it a try :)

  • USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.

  • THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES,NAMES,THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP!

  • TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU HAD THE SAME 1ST INITIAL.

  • YOU CAN'T USE YOUR NAME FOR THE BOY/GIRL NAME QUESTION

1.What is your name? Desert

2. A 4 Letter Word: Disk

3. A Boy's Name: Dexter

4. A Girl's Name: Dina

5. An Occupation: Doctor

6. A Colour: Dusk Pink

7. Something you wear: Dress

8. A Beverage: Dr. Pepper

9. A Food: Dates

10. Something found in the bathroom: Diapers

11. A place: Downtown

12. Something you shout: Dang!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love your D pic at the top!

Bella Foxx said...

Boys name Dexter. Should have seen that coming.

Thank you for the Award I have posted about it but can't leave the link cause I am at work right now and not supposed to be on this site.

Unknown said...

That's a cute meme.

Jenners said...

That is cute! I might have to try that sometime. And Dexter made me think of my favorite TV show-- "Dexter" (duh.) I wish it was on again.

Desert Rose said...

TexasRed, it sure is :)

Insert Book title Here, thanks I Googled it up :)

Bella, LOL well my cat Dexter was right in front of me.. daring me to consider putting in another name :) so what am I to do?!
So you are checking in from work while you are not supposed to.. I'm flattered ;) but do be careful :) and no problem I'll check it out on your site to congrat you :)

Lilly, yes it is and I really had fun doing it!

Jenners, well my cat was named based on the character from the series :) so you are not way off ;)

Beth F said...

This looks fun! I'll have to think about doing this some weekend.

Desert Rose said...

Beth, it was so fun to do.. you can do it whenever you are feeling like having a little fun :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive