Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern


This was my favorite book of 2007 right there with Harry Pooter and the Deathly Hallows.


It's the story of a Holly who is married to the love of her life Gerry, then Gerry dies from cancer and that just takes the life out of Holly. She just fades away, that is until she recieves a package with 10 letters wrtten to her by Gerry before he died to be opened a letter a month.. These letters guide her and help ease her pain for losing Gerry..


It was sentimentally romantic that touched me in so many levels..


It made me laugh and cry For Holly and Gerry.. I just LOVED it..

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams