Sunday, March 8, 2009

Proximidade Award




My dear friend Marta at Marta's Meanderings has awarded me this beautiful award, I thank her very much :)

Now for the explanation of the Proximidade Award which I didn't know what it meant till I read!

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

Now the hardest part of choosing only 8 .. yes only 8 bloggers that I can pass this award to.. I wish there is an award to send to like 80 people :)

Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews

Jo-Jo at Jo-Jo loves to read!!!

Drey at drey's library

TexasRed at TexasRed Books

lilly at Reading Extravaganza

Leya at Wandeca Reads

Pabast at reading mama

LisaMay at Look at that Book

Wisteria at Bookworm's Dinner

Padfoot and Prongs at Padfoot and Prongs

Ok I know I got carried away and when I counted them they were 10 already so I'm not taking anyone off the list :)

12 comments:

wisteria said...

Hi Desert Rose, Thank you so much for the beautiful award. The sentiment of the award is so special and touching. I am truly honored you selected my blog to receive it. I hope to meet more friends like yourself as it has been fun visiting your blog every week. Sometimes, I don't say anything, but I'm always there. Thanks again Ms. Rose.
Wisteria
www.bookwormsdinner@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

First of all, my hat goes off to you. You have gotten a very well deserved award. I am so glad I discovered your blog.
Second of all,OMG, thank you so much. I am so happy and honored that you would think of me.

Yvonne said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'm so honored by this award.

TexasRed said...

Thank you so much!! What a great birthday present!

Sandy Nawrot said...

congrats! you are having a great week!

Leya said...

Thank you so much! You've made my day...I'm honored.! :D

drey said...

Oh, thank you ever so much! I'm blessed to have you reading my blog. =)

The Great Catsby said...

Oh wow we are honored! Really! We started our blog as a way to help preserve all of our thoughts and ideas over time. We never expected to find so many others out there that felt like we did, and this award goes to show that there certinitaly are others out there like us! Congrats on your own award, we are sure that you have many more to come. We are happy to add you into our list of fellow marauders!

Desert Rose said...

Wisteria, I'm really happy that you enjoy my blog because I really enjoy yours.. I don't always comment there either but be sure I'm there too :)

Aw Lilly.. thanks a lot :) I'm glad you enjoy my blog cuz you have got a great blog..

Yvonne, my pleasure :)

TexasRed.. It's your birthday?! Then a very Happy Birthday to you :)

Sandy, I sure am.. thanks dear :)

Leya, my pleasure :)

Drey, my pleasure.. and I'm the one blessed to have you as a friend and read your blog :)

Padfoot and Prongs, my pleasure :)

TexasRed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TexasRed said...

Thank you! I just posted about this today!

Pabast said...

Thanks for givinig me this award. This is my first blog award. So I am very excited to receive it. It is very uplifting to know that you find my blog iw worth this award. Thank you.

I will hopefully have this up today with my award winners.

Hav a great day.

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive