Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings Week 320


Found this at Unconscious Mutterings and it seems fun ..

I say ... and you think ... ?

Sunburn :: Vampires ;)
Aquarium :: Sharks (I hate them, a phobia since I saw Jaws when I was 7)
Otter :: Brown
Awesome :: M&M's
LOL :: @ my mobile phone for not answering someone I don't want to talk to write now.. I'm busy writing this :)
Accordion :: Music
Hot Pocket :: I really want to try one!
Grandstand :: Never went to one!
Shaved :: Head (Quinn from the Southern Vampires series)
Upgrade :: Computer

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive