This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived Bugs Bunny."
2. "I'm anxious but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, Bummer."
4. "Save us from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it reached for me."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, I'm one of them."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a lecture, tomorrow my plans include being lazy and Sunday, I want to read!
Would you like to pitch in?! then go here ..