Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friday Fil-Ins #117


This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.And...here we go!


1. "In a hole in the ground there lived Bugs Bunny."

2. "I'm anxious but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, Bummer."

4. "Save us from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it reached for me."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, I'm one of them."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a lecture, tomorrow my plans include being lazy and Sunday, I want to read!

Would you like to pitch in?! then go here ..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool fill-ins. I am gonna have to do one of these one day. I just don't have the imagination the fill-ins require.

Desert Rose said...

Thanks..
Like I'm the one with imagination :) I just write what come to my mind at the moment..
You should try it sometime.. it's really fun!

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive