Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Love Your Blog Award



I have been awarded this beautiful award by my dear friend Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews which is just adorable.. I love her blog too (you should check it out), and I'm so honored to get this award.. Thank you Yvonne :)


Here are the rules to keep the award moving:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


Now for the tough part of choosing only 7 blogs out of the so many blogs that I love!



2. Sandy Nawrot at You've GOTTA read this!

3. Vickie at Vixen's Daily Reads

4. Erotic Horizon at Erotic Horizon

5. His Sweetheart at His Sweetheart


10 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

You are so sweet! This is so exciting...I will get it posted today or tomorrow! Too bad I can't pass it back to you!

Desert Rose said...

Thanx Sandy.. Yeah I felt the same about passing it back to Yvonne :) but she knows I love her blog too!

Erotic Horizon said...

Thank you, thank you,

You have made my morning.... "big grin" here.

E.H>

Jo-Jo said...

How awesome! Congrats on your latest award!

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks so much for the award - What a nice surprise!!!

Vickie said...

Thanks toots!

Darlene said...

Awwww, thanks so much. YOu totally deserve this award. I love visiting your blog. Thanks for the honor of awarding it to me. I really appreciate it.

Desert Rose said...

Erotic Horizon, Suzie, Vickie and Dar it was my pleasure ;)

Jo-Jo thanks :) Do stay tuned I got something for you coming up ;)

Unknown said...

Well, well, well, another award. That's fantastic and it could not have gone to a better blog.

Desert Rose said...

Thanks Lilly.. appreciate that :) You got a great blog there goin' !!

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive