Saturday, April 4, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award


I have been awarded this cute and twisted award by my friend Sandy at You've GOTTA read this!, Thanks Sandy for thinking of me and my love of the occult ;)

Now for the explanation of this prestigious Zombie Chicken Award which means:

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

So to avoid the wrath of the Zombie Chickens I therfore award this award to the following bloggers ..

1. Jennifer at Jennifer's Book Blog

2. SusieOfArabia at Jeddah Daily Photo Journal

3. Vickie at Vixen's Daily Reads

4. Cindy W at Cindy Reads Romance

5. MsMoonlight at Moonight To Twilight Blog

6. Drey at drey's library

7. Wisteria at Bookworm's Dinner


9. melodyofamom at The Melody Of A Mom

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! What a nice surprise.
:o)

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on the chickens :D

wisteria said...

OMG What an adorable award. Congratulations on your win, and thank you for thinking of me to pass it on to. I'm honored. :)
You made my week!!

Vickie said...

Oh DUDE! I love this one! Thank you for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The Zombie Chicken Award? I could have never imagined being honored with such a coveted award! I'm totally flattered. Thanks so much!!!

Maqsood Qureshi said...

Totally JEALOUS! :( SULK!

Darlene said...

Awww, thank you so much. I feel so special. You're the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Look at you getting all these awards just cause you're so special! ;0) Thanks for passing this one along! Sweet, I LOVE chicken zombies!

Desert Rose said...

MsMoonlight, I'm glad you like it :)

Blodeuedd, thanks :)

Wisteria, I'm glad you enjoy it and have a nice week :)

Vickie, my pleasure :)

SusieOfArabia, my pleasure :)

Maqsood, not even congrats on my award :)

Dar, you are spacial! thanks :)

melodyofamom, Awwww thanks.. it was my pleasure passing it on :)

Jennifer said...

I love it! LOL! Thanks!

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive