Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Super Comments Award "You Don't Say" #3


I am so lucky :) I got this award for the third time!! Bella from Bella is reading . . . has awarded me this cute award.. this is what it means ..

"We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5-10 of their best commenters!"

These are my 10 top commentors and their number of comments, according to my cute widget at the bottom of the page.. courtesy of Robin @ My Two Blessings .. but since I gave some of them this award I will pass it on to those I didn't, and then some :)

Sandy Nawrot (38)
Beth F (34)
Vickie (33)
Dar (29)
Jenny Girl (19)
Bella Foxx (19)
Yvonne (18)
TexasRed (18)
lilly (16)
Erotic Horizon (15)

So for this time I will pass it to this time ..


lilly (16) @ Reading Extravaganza

Erotic Horizon (15) @ Erotic Horizon

J. Kaye (12) @ J. Kaye's Book Blog

Dorte H (11) @ DJs krimiblog

Insert Book Title Here (10) @ {Insert Book Title Here}

Duchess Berry (10) @ 3 minutes Writer

His Sweetheart (9) @ His Sweetheart


Padfoot and Prongs - Good Books Inc. (8) @ Padfoot and Prongs

Now it's your turn to pass it around :)

16 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D

Sandy Nawrot said...

I had no idea I was such a big mouth!

Desert Rose said...

Blodeuedd, thanks :)

Sandy, Aww you are not a big mouth you are my special #1 Commentor :)

Liyana said...

Congrats yaw! :D

Desert Rose said...

Thanks Liyana :)

Darlene said...

Congrats to you on getting the award and thanks for awarding me. Two awards in one morning-what a great way to start a day!

The Book Resort said...

Congrats to you. Let's celebrate : ).

Blodeuedd said...

There is an award waiting for you at my blog :)

Award

Sharon said...

I have an award for you....:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! As little as I have been around, I am surprised to have made it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award!

Exciting!

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you thank you! It's simply awesome. And of course, CONGRATULATIONS! You totally deserve it.

Desert Rose said...

Dar, thanks and it was my pleasure :)

The Book Resort, thanks :)

Blodeuedd, OMG thanks for thinking of me :)

Sharon, WOW another award.. am I lucky or what :) thanks!

J.Kaye, my pleasure :)

Insert Book Title, my pleasure :)

Lilly, thanks dear and it was my pleasure :)

The Great Catsby said...

Thanks you so much! And congrats on your own award!

Teddy Rose said...

Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you enjoy my comments, despite their shortness. Your so sweet to think of me!

Desert Rose said...

Padfoot and Prongs, thanks and it was my pleasure :)

Teddy Rose, Aww it was my pleasure my dear :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive