Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Premio Dardos Award


My dear friend Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews has been so gracious as to award me this beautiful award.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So now I'm passing this on..

1. Robin at My Two Blessings

2. TexasRed at TexasRed Books

3. S. Krishna at S.Krishna's Books

4. Insert Book Title Here at Insert Book Title Here

5. Jenny Girl at Jenny loves to read

6. Melanie at My Reading Journey

7. Toni at A Circle of Books



10. Imzadi Dragonfly at Imzadi Dragonfly's Look on Things


12. Julie at Outlandish Dreaming

13. Cathy at Kittling: Books


15. Pabast at reading mama

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Desert Rose said...

Lynne, it was my pleasure :)

S. Krishna said...

Congratulations on getting this award, and thank you so much for passing it on!

Desert Rose said...

S. Krishna, thanks and believe me it was my pleasure :)

Jenny Girl said...

You are too kind to me! I hope you know the feeling is completely mutual :)
Thank you so very much and congrats to you as well.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning an award. Thanks so much for passing it on to me.

Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...

Why thank you for thinking of me! Congrats on getting yours too!

Robin M said...

Thank you so much. It is so sweet of you to think of me. I really appreciate it. :)

Sandy Nawrot said...

You are raking them in! You rock girl!

Anonymous said...

Aww! You are so sweet! Thank you for the awesome award!

Desert Rose said...

Jenny Girl, Aww thanks :)

Storm and Julie, thank you and it was my pleasure :)

Robin, my pleasure :)

Thanks Sandy, you know I had those 4 awards in my drafts trying to sort them out.. I recieved them a couple of days apart.. But I tried to space them a bit :)

Insert Book Title Here, my pleasure girl :)

Sabrina said...

Thank you DeSeRtRoSe. That's so nice you thought of me. And Congrats to all the others too.

Pabast said...

Thank you for this award. Congratulations to everyone else who received this award as well.

Desert Rose said...

Kolibri and Pabast.. thanks and it was my pleasure :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive