Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award #2


I have been honored yet again with the fabulous Zombie Chicken award by my blogging friend The Book Resort .. I thank her for her generousity and for thinking of me..

This is what this award means..

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

I will pass this award along to ..

1. Alaine @ Alaines Reading Blog

2. Erotic Horizon @ Erotic Horizon

3. His Sweetheart @ His Sweetheart

4. eshda3wa @ eshda3wa

5. Dottie @ My Blog 2.0

6. Teddy Rose @ So Many Precious Books, So Little Time

7. Bella @ Bella is reading . . .

8. Robin @ My Two Blessings

9. Barbara @ Happily Forever After

10. Carpoolqueen @ Just Your Average Carpoolqueen

11. Yvonne @ Socrates' Book Reviews

12. Amy C @ Romance Book Wyrm

13. Sadako @ Dibbly Fresh

14. Mishel @ Mis(h)takes

15. Phoebe Jordan @ Talk About My Favorite Authors

16. Danielle @ Danielle's Book Thoughts

17. Cathy @ Kittling: Books

18. Lindsay @ Bytes Of Memory

19. Erika Lynn @ Kiss My Book

20. myza @ Books And So Many More Books



.

21 comments:

Alaine said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Sandy Nawrot said...

Nobody wants to suffer the wrath of the Zombie Chickens, so its good you passed it on. You're safe!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award!! :D

The Book Resort said...

Congratulations, friend = }.

Robin M said...

Thank you, darlin, just want I always wanted. :)

Cathy said...

Congratulations, and Thank You!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D
Well deserved

Teddy Rose said...

Thanks you so much for the award! I posted about it here:

http://teddyrose.blogspot.com/2009/04/zombie-chicken-award.html

ds said...

Congratulations to you and to all of your fellow Zombie Chickens!!

Teddyree said...

Congrats on your well deserved award, the Zombie Chicken one is so cool!

Beth F said...

Congrats on your award. You don't want to anger the Zombie Chickens, so congrats to all those you awarded!!!

Amy C said...

Thank you :). That is so kind of you to think of me.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Thank you so much dear! I do love this award!!

Erika Powell said...

thanks so much!

Desert Rose said...

Aline, my pleasure :)

Sandy, yes that is true :)

Barbara, my pleasure :)

The Book Resort, OMG another Award!!! This is incredible... thanks so much for regarding me as your friend :) I'm honored!! You have showered awards on me :)

Robin, I'm glad it's what you want.. it was my pleasure :)

Cathy, thanks and my pleasure :)

Blodeuedd, thank you very much :)

Teddy Rose, my pleasure.. and thanks for posting so quickly :)

ds, thanks dear :)

Teddyree, yes it is so cool.. thanks :)

Beth, thanks.. and yes I don't want thier wrath :)

Amy, my pleasure :)

Mishel, my pleasure dear :)

Erika, my pleasure :)

Sadako said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

Desert Rose said...

Sadako, my pleasure, my pleasure, my pleasure :)

His Sweetheart said...

aww
Thank you so much sweetie :)

Yvonne said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!

Bella Foxx said...

Oh NO


Zombie Chickens

Thank you (i think)

Desert Rose said...

His Sweetheart, my pleasure dear :)

Yvonne, my pleasure :)

Bella, my pleasure (i think) :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive