Thursday, April 9, 2009

The One Lovely Blog Award


I thank my gracious friend purplg8r at So Many Books, So Little Time for awarding me this oh-so-beautiful award, which is given to new blogs and blogging friends she has discovered. I thank you for discovering my blog and feeling it worthy of your recognition :)

Now it is my duty to pass it on to the newly discovered blogs that I have discovered and enjoyed :)

1. retroredux at Retroredux's Reviews

2. Sharon at A Bookworm's Reviews

3. Marg at Reading Adventures

4. Jodie at Book Gazing

5. Blodeuedd at Book girl of Mur-y-Castell

6. Literary Feline at Musings of a Bookish Kitty

7. Teddyree at The Eclectic Reader

8. Dreamybee at Subliminal Intervention

9. jess at Barney's Book Blog

10. Bandit Jack at The World From Down Here..

11. Lisa at Desert Fences

12. Donna at Bites

13. Michele at Reader's Respite

14. Kerrie at Mysteries In Paradise

15. LisaMay at Look At That Book

16. Leya at Wandeca Reads

17. Amy C at Romance Book Wyrm

18. Becky Workman at My thoughts...your thoughts?

19. Sadako at Dibbly Fresh

20. Maqsood Qureshi at Maqsood Qureshi's Blog

22 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats on your award!

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats!
Oh no! more blogs for me to read :)

Jodie said...

Hey thanks for my award :)

Sadako said...

Congrats! And thanks for nominating me. I'll try to post this one some time next week! :)

Teddyree said...

Congrats on the Lovely Blog award & thanks so much for mine! Nice surprise to greet me on Friday morning :-)

Kerrie said...

Thanks for the award Rose. I have pased it on at http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com/2009/04/lovely-blog-award.html

Sharon said...

Congratulations on this award!
Thanks for sharing it with me and giving me some great places to browse! This is a pretty award.

Sharon

Donna (Bites) said...

Congratulations and thank you so much! This makes two from you, doesn't it???

Donna (Bites) said...

Nope,that's just my brain oozing from my ear. LOL! Yay for three day weekends!

Dreamybee said...

Thank you so much-that's very sweet!

retroredux said...

Congratulations on your award and for sharing it with me. I'm happy that you enjoy my blog:) Thanks and keep reading:)

Maqsood Qureshi said...

Yippee!

Desert Rose said...

Jo-Jo, thanks and congrats on yours :)

Jenny girl, yep :) .. have fun!

Jodie, my pleasure :)

Sadako, thanks and my pleasure :)

Teddyree, Thanks and have a happy weekend :)

Kerrie, it was my pleasure :)

Sharon, I'm glad you liked it :)

Donna, LOL I guess it from so much reading :) have a happy weekend :)

Dreamybee, it was my pleasure :)

retroredux, thanks it was my pleasure :) but I do seem to be having trouble leaving comments on your blog.. I still don't know what the reason is?!

Maqsood, glad youe enjoying it!

Kate Diamond said...

Ooh! So many links to try out... I'm going to have to bookmark your page and come back to them all.

Thanks for the recs!

Desert Rose said...

Kate Diamond, thanks that was sweet of you.. welcome back any time..
Love your blog too.. ;)

Michele said...

Ohhhh, this is one of the prettiest ones I've seen....congrats on this one! And thanks for passing it along!

Blodeuedd said...

Thank you so much for this lovely award :D I am so honored *blushes*

Desert Rose said...

Michele, thanks dear and it was my pleasure :)

Blodeuedd, Aww don't make me blush :) it was my pleasure!

Becky W. said...

Thanks so much!!! And congrats to you!

Desert Rose said...

Becky, thanks and it was my pleasure :)

Jess said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Desert Rose said...

My pleasure Jess :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive