Saturday, April 11, 2009

Musing Mondays #8


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about your to be read list…

As a follow up to last week's question, Joseph asked how you keep track of your tbr list. Do you have a paper list or on your computer? Do you take it with you when you go shopping? How do you decide what gets added to it?

I never had a TBR list, I would just go to the bookstore and buy whatever looks good to try new authors or books by a favorite author, but since I was introduced to Shelfari over a year ago I have kept a virtual TBR on my shelf there..

I'm planning on making a spreadsheet to add to so I can have it accessible anytime and I do like Rebecca's idea of having it on her phone.. but it will be some huge file!!

My TBR shelf on shelfari has 890 books at this moment and I can't promise it will be the same within the next hour :) since I always add to it whatever book strikes my fancy when I'm reading reviews from the many blogs that I love to visit.. or having books recommended to me by my blogging or non-blogging friends.

What do you do? Do you have a list? Want to know what other bloggers are doing? Check here ..

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive