Friday, January 2, 2009

Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

Finished this on 31 December 2008, this was my 55th book of the year!

Published: 2003

Pages: 288 pages

5 stars

This is the third book in the Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampires) series and it was GREAT, better the the 2 previous ones combined, it was so fast to read the pages just flew. So gripping, exciting and fun of action.

Sookie's boyfriend Bill gets kidnapped, Eric tells her some secrets she was not happy to know then sends a friendly werewolf (with a crazy ex-girlfriend) to help her find him. ACTION, ACTION and more ACTION!

Of course, Sookie gets in some trouble, Eric to the rescue, looking for Bill, Sookie not sure he is still her boyfriend, financial troubles, more action :)

Can't wait to start book 4 !!!

These are my reviews for the books I read from this series in order:
1. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
2. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris

Other Reviews:
Beth f @ Beth fish Reads
@ Dark Novels

7 comments:

Beth F said...

Isn't this series fun?

Desert Rose said...

Oh my, it sure is.. I can't wait to start book 4 specially that I read some reviews about it and seems Eric has a big part in it.. mmmm can't wait!

Darlene said...

I've read only the first in the series and loved it. I really need to get back to them again.

Desert Rose said...

Dar, you sure should.. It only gets better :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I wanna get on this series so bad!

Desert Rose said...

Hey J Kaye, you should start right away, I don't want you to miss it :) and when you do tell me what you think of Eric ;)

Anonymous said...

I will! Promise. :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive