Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Butterfly Award




Yvonne from Socrates' Book Reviews has awarded me this gorgeous award "for the coolest blog I ever know".. Thank you very much Yvonne :) you are so sweet!

This is a meme award to be passed on.

The rules are:

1. Post the logo on your blog

2. Add link to the person who awarded it to you

3. Award up to 10 blogs

4. Add links to those blogs in your award post

5. Leave a message for awardee on their blog


These are some of the blogs I really enjoy and want to pass on the award to, although I really hard time in keeping them limited to 10, anyways here they are: (in no specific order)

J.Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog

Cindy W at Cindy Reads Romance

SuziQoregon at Blogging My Books

Bella Foxx at Bella is reading . . .

Sadia at 's' is for sadia

emeraldfire at Emeraldfire's Book Nook

Zara at The Stage

Melanie at My Reading Journey

Dar at Peeking Between the Pages

Bunnitaz at Worth Reading It?

9 comments:

sadia said...

my first award!
thanks!
:*

Desert Rose said...

LOL, hey your welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Aww I got an award, thanks sweetie :*

Darlene said...

Awwwwwwwwww, thannks so much. I really appreciate it and you so deserve this award. I love your blog and I'm happy to have met you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this award! I’ve blogged about it here.

Bella Foxx said...

Oh thanks so much! Since this is the second time I received this award (and this is the second time I have received an award twice) I feel extra special! I added your name to my post about the award, you can read it at Bella is reading ....

Desert Rose said...

Zara, you are very welcome my dear :)

Dar, you are very welcome, thanks for the compliment and I'm happy you like my blog, that is an award by itself :)

J.Kaye, you're welcome :)

Bella Foxx, you're welcome and you ARE special!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, I already made a post about this award. I don't know how to make the link stuff, LOL. I just paste my link here for you.

http://zarawafahd.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-butterfly-award.html

Desert Rose said...

That's great Zara.. thanx :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive