Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Conrad's First Girl by Varian Krylov

Conrad's First Girl by Varian Krylov

Year Published: 2008

My Rating: 3 stars

48 pages

This is a prequel to Varian Krylov's bestselling "Abduction." When I read it I didn't even know this information!
It was a book I found for free on Smashwords.

Conrad's woos a virgin and seduces her without even touching her or forcing her. Everything she does is of her own free will but he is having her come for more. An erotic short story that makes you wonder what would happen next.

Now that I know that this is a prequel, I'm interested in reading Abduction to see what happens with Conrad, since he seems hot but kinda perverted :P and I want to know what he is really up to!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive