Sunday, May 16, 2010

Callie's Meadow by Maya Banks

Callie's Meadow by Maya Banks

Year Published: 2010

My Rating: 3 stars

99 pages

This is a short story from the Colter Legacy series which is only available in the reissue of Colters’ Woman
It should come after Colter's Wife.

Holly has settled in with her 3 husbands, Adam, Ethan and Ryan.. It's been 8 or 9 years since they met and now they have 3 boys driving them crazy.
Living their life in harmony and peace, then Holly gets pregnant and the guys go crazy, since she almost died the last time she had a baby and they didn't want the risk of losing her.

I liked it but it doesn't have the same depth of the first book.

Quotes I enjoyed from this book:

Some secrets weren't meant to be shared right away. Some were meant to be held close and savored, enjoyed with the giddy knowledge that something wonderful was happening.

"Goddamn it. Goddamn it, Adam. What the fuck were you thinking?" Ethan demanded.

Adam closed his eyes. "I wasn't thinking, okay? I was too busy picking my jaw up off the floor."

2 comments:

Laís Sperandei said...

Hey, gret post. I wonder if you know where can I download this book. I'm looking for it since 2010s start haha Thanks.

Desert Rose said...

Hey there.. Sorry not to have responded earlier..
According to the author's website Callie's Meadow is only available in the reissue of Colters’ Woman check here http://www.mayabanks.com/blog/faq/#colters

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive