Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Connections by Selena Kitt

Connections by Selena Kitt

Year Published: 2006

My Rating: 4 stars

31 pages

I also got this short story ebook from Smashwords for free.

Cathy is obsessed with phone books, you know those huge big telephone guides? She has boxes and boxes of them.
She sits down and chooses a  book to start calling people randomly, then listening and never talking just to hear their reactions!
Well, that went on for a while till she accidentaly calls Seth. After that everything changed. He intrigues her to change her methods :)

Unique story that I really enjoyed, I wish it was longer to see what heppens next!

It had a few erotic scenes, but not too much! :P

Short and Interesting!!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive