Sunday, May 9, 2010

Big Girl Love by Marion Francis

Big Girl Love by Marion Francis

Year Published: 2009

My Rating: 1 star

28 pages

A girl of size has her friend arrange a blind date with her brother, who has never dated a big girl before. She is determined to change his mind and have him asking for more.

I truly did not enjoy this short story, but since it was short I thought I'd give it a try.. It was supposed to be erotica romance. it was neither!

Not worth the couple of minutes it took to read!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive