Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Musing Mondays (Sept. 27)


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about your wishlist…

Do you keep a book wishlist, either on paper, Amazon/etc, or via a book database site (Shelfari, GoodReads, LibraryThing)?

If yes, do you share this list with others (especially coming up to Christmas)?



I do have a wishlist on Fictionwise and also on Shelfari, but the one on Shelfari
is basically most of my TBR list.
I don't get books as gifts except when I won an Amazon gift certificate from a Shefari group (Play Book Tag), so I keep the lists for myself to know what to buy when I do go shopping for books.
I know I have to organize by piles and keep the books I have separate from the books I wish to buy, so I just might do that since the idea came up.. When I feel like doing it :)

So do you have a wishlist stored somewhere ??

5 comments:

Ceri said...

I have a huge wishlist on Amazon. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger. :P I keep my TBR list in a book journal. :) Though I do have a Shelfari too so I should probably make use of it one day.

TexasRed said...

I have a mental wish list, but rarely share with others. Should start writing it down -- especially with Christmas coming up.

nessreen said...

I posted a book wishlist on my old blog before my birthday about a year ago. I got several of those books, and I'm still trying to get my hands on all of them. :D

The list is here:

http://themiseducationof.blogspot.com/2008/08/snort-snort.html

ds said...

Scraps of paper. Everywhere. And I never ask for books anymore; no one ever gives them to me :(

Desert Rose said...

Ceri, I like the idea of having the TBR list in a book journal. I might just do that :)

TexasRed, yeah you might end up getting a few :)

Diana, that is so cool!! I'll check it out :)

ds, Aww why not?? I would love to get a book but I would prefer it to be something that I would usually like to read , or a book I was wishing for :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive