Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Musing Monday's (Oct. 5)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about books on your wishlist…

Last week we talked about keeping a wishlist. Why not pull out that list and show us some of the books you’ve been eyeing off?


Although I have so many many many books in my TBR either physical or ebooks that are just waiting to be read.. I still have quite a wish list.. Some of it is on Shelfari but I will put some of them here.. in no particular order.


In the Dark by Brian Freeman

EDIT: I discovered that this is the US title for a book called The Watcher which I have already bought. I thought it was a new book and was wondering how come I didn't get to see it in Borders where I bought The Watcher :D Sorry about the confusion ;)

Going Too Far By Jennifer Echols


Killer Summer by Ridley Pearson


Killer Weekend by Ridley Pearson


Killer View by Ridley Pearson


Think No Evil Inside the Story of the Amish Schoolhouse Shooting...and Beyond By Jonas Beiler


I, Alex Cross by James Patterson


The Crime Writer by Gregg Hurwitz


Bitten and Smitten (Immortality Bites Series #1) by Michelle Rowen


So what's on your wishlist?

3 comments:

Missy B. said...

You've got some good ones waiting for you! And I haven't read even one of them. Going Too Far looks like it would be one that I'd like.

Unknown said...

That's some variety you have here. A lot of Ridley Pearson books too. I did read a few of his and enjoyed them so I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Melissa said...

I've heard great things about the Freeman books. I have the first 2, but haven't made time to read them yet.

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive