Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award #3


My wonderful friend ds @ third-storey window awarded me this lovely award.. and she wrote these kind words which I treasure..

"There is one more, who has been away from blogland for some time because she was traveling and has lately suffered family tragedy. She is an extraordinarily generous blogger-- her blog is about books and also about other blogs. It is not all about her. True openness and generosity of spirit can sometimes be misunderstood; the very shy often wish to please everyone--alas, an impossible task. I hope that this award will please this blogger and also let her know that she is appreciated for who she is, not just what she does, and that we are all behind her.

Desert Rose--this one’s for you."

Thank you ds, you have made my day :)

I will apologize for not passing this award along because I have been away for a while, therefore I have not discovered any new blogs lately..

4 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I do so love ds, she is a treasure. It is good to see you back, Desert Rose!

Desert Rose said...

Yes she sure is a treasure :)
Thanks for the welcome Sandy :) it's glad to be back!

Ceri said...

Congrats on the award, hun. You totally deserve it :-D

Missy B. said...

Welcome back....you were missed. :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive