Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's on Your Desk Wednesday?


Yvonne @ Socrates' Book Reviews have tagged me with this cute meme..

What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com . Check her blog out each Wednesday for the post titled What's on your desk Wednesday?

You can do one of two things or both!


1. Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in comments.

2. List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.


I'm too lazy to take a photo and then download it to my laptop so I'll just tell you what is on my desk..
5 Bookish thing..
1. A children's storybook
2. Bookmarks
3. Current book I'm reading: Immoral by Brian Freeman
4. My Sony Ereader open to Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
5. Notebook for keeping up with the challenges, which I neglected for a while

5 Non bookish things
1. Pens
2. Paperclips
3. Notepad
4. Cd's
5. My Iphone


I'll have to tag 5 people.. so here goes..

ds @ third-storey window
Insert Book Title @ Insert Book Title Here
eshda3wa @ eshda3wa
Natasha @ Maw Books Blog
Marta @ Marta's Meanderings

3 comments:

Ceri said...

I've never seen this meme before :) My desk's a right tip! hehe

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the tag!

Desert Rose said...

Ceri, lol I guess you better try it out :)

Insert book Title, my pleasure :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive