Monday, October 12, 2009

Bet Me by Lucynda Storey


Bet Me by Lucynda Storey

Year Published: 2006

My Rating: 3 stars

47 pages

Romantic erotica.. so if you are not into this genre just skip this book :)

Sylvia and Lea are lured into a betting game that might end up getting them what they have been wanting for quite a while. It involves Strip Poker and Truth and Dare :)

Fun fast and short.

Quotes I enjoyed from the book:

"What is it turns into," she lowered her voice conspiratorially, "a wild orgy?"
"Then I know it will be the most fun I've had in ages," her friend shot back.

"I wouldn't mind doing the dirty with either one of them. Hell both of them! A woman has needs you know!"

3 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

A short hot book huh... Well, I might just have to look this one up! You know for those "chilly" nights!! *evil wink*
I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful Monday!

Carpoolqueen (formerly known as Beth) said...

I tagged you in the ABC Meme. Visit this link. http://justyouraveragecarpoolqueen.blogspot.com/2009/10/abc-meme.html

Desert Rose said...

Cecile, love the thought of "chilly" nights :) I'm planning on reading the next book in the series soon :)

Carpoolqueen, Thanks Beth for the tag.. will post it soon :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive