Friday, October 1, 2010

Thaw by Jordan Castillo Price

Thaw (PsyCop, #1.1) by Jordan Castillo Price

Year Published: 2008

My Rating: 3 stars

4 pages

This ebook was recommended to me by Julia from the M/M Romance group in Goodreads for the Quarterly Gang Bang Challenge.

I thought of reading this book as the first book in the challenge since it's the shortest one, and I wanted to get a feel for this series.
I can't give any details since it was very short and I don't want to give any spoilers, but Victor and Jacob seem like likeable characters.
They go skating and seem cute together. I might start reading this series after I finish this challenge.

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive