Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Criss Cross by Marion Francis

Criss Cross by Marion Francis

Year Published: 2009

My Rating: 2 stars

29 pages

A Romance Short Story

I got this book through Stanza for free.

The story of two female doctors Marsha and Sharon, meeting after some convention thing, Marsha offers Sharon a ride to the hotel, then having dinner together.
Marsha is a lesbian and  does not try to hide the fact, which opens Sharon's eyes to new things.
They then go to Marsha's Napa Valley cottage for the weekend and get closer and closer to each other.

I tried hard to like the story but to me it was just OK, something to pass the time. Maybe if it was a bit longer I could have gotten into the characters, but I just couldn't feel for either one.

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams