Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vampire Tanning by S. Wolf

Vampire Tanning by S. Wolf

Year Published: 2010

My Rating: 5 stars

17 pages

I got this ebook free from Smashwords

A tanning salon in Beverly Hills is attracting vampires to give them the tan of their lives.
With the owner Gabby that is a surprise all by herself.
When a vampire comes in to look for his cousin, the fun is about to begin.

I enjoyed this book very much and wished it was longer. I'm sure to check other books by this author.
The writing was fantastic and the story held good suspense.
What I disliked was the cover art of the book! I couldn't help it I had to say something :)

Note: It contains some explicit scenes and erotica!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive