Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Taken On The Train by Roxy Jacobs

Taken On The Train by Roxy Jacobs

Year Published: 2011

My Rating: 5 stars

I bought this book from Amazon for my Kindle for $0.99

This was my first book by Roxy Jacobs and it turned to be just the beginning.

Serena is on a train and gets seduced by strangers.. She can't stop and is enjoying being the center of attention too much.

This was a short erotica story that was very well written. I enjoyed it so much I started the next one straight away :)

A quote I enjoyed:

His hand relaxed but did not pull away. When the bend of the track pushed her into his palm, she didn't fight it. He stroked her through her skirt, up, down, up. His fingers curved, digging into the fabric on the upstroke, lifting her skirt.
Serena's pulse beat faster. She waited, suddenly needing him to continue. Needing the wickedness in his lewd fondling to remind her she was alive. And desirable.

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive