Thursday, May 5, 2011

Magnum Tales ~ A is for Anal by J.M. Hadley

Magnum Tales ~ A is for Anal by J.M. Hadley

Year Published: 2011

My Rating: 3 stars

7 pages

I got this book free from Smashwords

After the New Year's party, she was so hot for her boyfriend that she accepted to do anal for the first time just to get him home to grant her sexual release. When she was home, she started to get scared because of his well endowed equipment.
But he eased her worries and gave her a night to remember :)

I enjoyed this fast read but for those who might get offended this is erotica. So beware!!


No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive