Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Good Thief James Buchanan


The Good Thief by James Buchanan

Year Published: 2007

My Rating: 4 stars

240 pages

Note: It's M/M Romance!!

This ebook was recommended to me by Msmiz95 from the M/M Romance group in Goodreads for the Quarterly Gang Bang Challenge.

Quotes I enjoyed from this book:
"Chulpalmae." Ceasar panted... Suck me.
"I don't know who else I can tell about this."
"What? Two casual fucks makes us good buds? Oh, I don't know how to handle this, I'll go find Nate?"
"Wrap me up inside you and let me forget about what I saw. This bust is going to make you and screw me. we both know that. Give me a little peace tonight." The last few words were whispered hot against Nate's jaw.

"We're involved, sort of."
"By involved, and the fact that you won't look at me, I'm interpreting that as playing mattress bingo?"

"You're," Al seemed to search his brain for a way to phrase it, "fuck buddies?"
"How 'bout fucked up buddies?" Ceasar rolled his eyes and shook his head. He had no idea what to call it. "I guess that's about as close as you could get."

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive