Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Boss's Terms by Ernest Winchester

The Boss's Terms by Ernest Winchester

Year Published: 2010

My Rating: 3 stars

14 pages

I got this ebook free from Smashwords

Ruth is about to discover the other side of her boss, Mr. Hastings. When a letter she wrote goes wrong he calls her in to discuss what to do with her since her first annual evaluation is due.

The story was good and so was the writing, the ending was a unexpected shock. I didn't particularly like the end.

This was a first time author for me but I would like to check other publications since I enjoyed the writing style.

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive