Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #2


This week's Friday Fill-Ins


Questions courtesy of YellowRose this week; thanks, friend! And...here we go!


1. Please don't tell I have to go to a formal party.

2. Can you function without washing your face in the morning?

3. The color Pink makes me want to have fun!

4. I have a craving for Chocolate all the time.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it on my wedding night.

6. Eyes are the windows to the soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching TV, tomorrow my plans include blogging and reading and Sunday, I want to go to a family gathering!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive