Monday, November 3, 2008

The Complete Poems of Sarah Orne Jewett by Sarah Orne Jewett


2 Stars
I can't believe I finished a poetry book!! If it wasn't for LIO* and the monthly tag for November in PBT** I would never have considered it.

Well, I'm glad the book is done and over with, can't say I liked it but I did like a few poems..

"Two Mornings", "In a Christmas Letter", "Sheltered", "The Spendthrift Doll" & "The Little Doll That Lied".

That is why I gave it the 2 stars for those handful of poems.
** PBT = Play Book Tag

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive