Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogging my book reads..

I thought of blogging the books I read and writing a review of each so I could keep track of what I read and what I thought about what :)
Since I'm participating in a very exciting and interesting challenge called the Alphabet Soup Challenge that I am enjoying to the extreme as I have enjoyed the challenge before it which was the Amazing Page Race Challenge..
This is my log for the Alphabet Soup Challenge in the Readers in Thongs group on Shelfari.

I've collected 82 points for the first half of April and adding up :)

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams