(Interestingly, I thought that I had thought this one up myself, but when I started scrolling through the Suggestions, found that Rebecca had suggested almost exactly this question a couple months ago. So, we both get credit!)
Well I can't just list just one.. I have so many favorite books that I wish I just discovered and would love to read them for the very first time!!
If only one could erase a certain part of reading memory to erase what I know of these books and read them and be amazed and surprised again and again :) That would be perfect!!
They are in no particular order.. So I will have to say..
1. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
2. Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
3. Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
4. The Demonica series by Larissa Ione
5. No Evil series by Allison Brennan
6. The Dark Ones series by Katie Macalister
7. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
8. P.S I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
9. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
10. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
OK these are the ones I could remember right now.. could be more though :)
To read what others have to say check it out here ..