Monday, February 28, 2022

The Redemption (Filthy Rich Americans, #4) by Nikki Sloane

The Redemption (Filthy Rich Americans, #4) by Nikki Sloane


Published: 2020

Pages: 288

Rating: 5 stars

Type: ebook

Source: Amazon


Oh My God!!!

This is the Climax after the previous books.

I've hated Macalister in the first three books and just couldn't sympathize with him at all. I was happy when he fell out of grace and was locked up in jail.

This book starts mainly after he was released 2 years after the third book.

He gets to meet Sophia Alby, and although she wasn't a very main character in the previous books she is the star of this book. She changed Macalister in a way I never thought possible. He became an amazing guy because of her!


I've read the 4 books back to back and can't get enough of the Hale's. Now I already bought the next book to see what happens next with Macalister and Sophia plus the story of Vance.


I can't recommend this series enough!! It's AMAZING!!!!!



No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams