Thursday, March 10, 2016

Booking Through Thursday: Springing


Spring is coming unusually fast this year (at least here in the Northeast). Do your reading habits change as we get into the warmer months?

My reading habits don't seem to change lately. I haven't been reading too much and going real slow. Life is pulling me back from reading with all things going on in my life but I do try my best to read whenever I can.
So I don't think the weather or the season have anything to do with it. Usually I read when commuting to and from work if I don't get distracted by my phone or Ipad.

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams