Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'll Do Anything For This Job by Holly Love

I'll Do Anything For This Job by Holly Love

Year Published: 2011

My Rating: 1 stars

pages

Amanda applies for a job and Will is interviewing her. As soon as she enters the office he knows she is perfect for the job. So he asks her some questions about her work experience and education. He finds her lacking in that department and tells her so.
When he finds she is willing to do anything to get the job, he puts that theory to the test to see if she is up to her word.

I didn't enjoy this book because I tried so hard to imagine what was going on and it seems impossible.. Him reacing under his desk with his foot and reaching her thigh?! WTH!! It either means he has extremly long legs, the desk is so narrow and the girl is sticking to it from the other side, or he is lying on his chair just to reach her..
It just bothered me so much, it distracted me!
That was just a fraction of what bothered me, the whole act was just not imaginable!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive