Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Was A Brooding Teenage Vampire by Ronnell D. Porter

I Was A Brooding Teenage Vampire by Ronnell D. Porter

Year Published: 2011

My Rating: 5 stars

36 pages

I got this book for free from Smashwords

It's the story of Demitri Mitchell and he is a vampire. He is a seventy year teenager, that goes in a frenzy at the first sight of blood. Some say he is a sex addict but he isn't, he is a blood addict and sex just seems to come with it :)
Then a trail of fires just seems to occur, and he disappears!!

I totally enjoyed this book, it was my first by this author and it will make me look for other books by him.

For those looking for a fast vampire read and don't mind a little gore, don't miss out on this!!

The only thing I didn't totally enjoy was the cover, kinda disappointing. But that's only my opinion :)

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams