Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taken In The Taxi by Roxy Jacobs

Taken In The Taxi by Roxy Jacobs

Year Published : 2011

My Rating: 5 stars

I bought this book from Amazon for my Kindle for $0.99

Serena is in the taxi with her boss and coworker, she is sandwiched in the middle between them. When her boss starts by putting his hand on her leg and she responds unconsciously, he and her coworker start seducing her right in the taxi for all to see. They finish what the start at the hotel :)

Very well written erotica/menage



No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams