Saturday, December 4, 2010

Do Not Download This eBook by Pete Anstice

Do Not Download This eBook by Pete Anstice

Year Published: 2010

My Rating: 5 stars

26 pages

I got this ebook for free from Feedbooks.

OMG, this book shocked me, intrigued me and scared the hell out of me!!!

As the book states, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS EBOOK, but I just wouldn't listen, so I did. And it kept saying to stop reading but I couldn't.
Then when I thought there was no story there comes cute adorable Fluffy... and I ADORE kittens!

It's a story I won't forget for a long time!!

I can't say more or I'll just spoil the story since it's a short read, so you have to DOWNLOAD it to know what happens.

A favorite for this year!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This sounds....interesting. The name kind of compels you to goaheda and kownload it!

Desert Rose said...

Yeah it sure does and it is interesting!!
Do go ahead and download it :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams