Thursday, May 20, 2010

Awakening by E.D. Beale

EAwakening by E.D. Beale

Year Published: 2008

My Rating: 3 stars

41 pages

I got this book from Smashwords for free.
Adriana is a Fae princess that needs to be initiated in the world of love by the Fae artist Nicolo, so she could tap into her powers and learn to control them, then she could be with her boyfriend. Of course Nicolo is an expert, since he has initiated so many before her.

That is the ways of the Fae so as not to harm the humans :) go figure!!

A short but nice story that I enjoyed.

2 comments:

Selena Kitt said...

Just a head's up - I'm not the author of this book. E.D. Beale is.

Desert Rose said...

OMG, that is so embarrasing!! I have no idea how I misread the name.
I read it on my Kindle so when I reviewed it after you mentioned it I realised you are the cover artist. I guess I just interpreted that as you being the author since I read "Connections".
I truly apologise to the author and assure him/her that it was unintentional!
Thanks Selena for the heads up, I appreciate it!

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive