Thursday, June 11, 2009

Musing Mondays (June 8)


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading time…

Do you have a set reading time (before bed, perhaps)? Do you read more at night or during the day? Is there a day of the week, perhaps, that you set aside to catch up on reading?

Actually the only set time for reading is when I'm in the car since I don't drive :) other than that any free time I have that is not on my computer or in front of the TV would go to reading.. I sometimes read before I sleep but only if I went to bed not really sleepy or if it's early.

And since I always have a book with me, actually my reader, any free time I have waiting in line, going up the elevator or sitting in a boring party.. I just whisk my reader out and start reading :)

I know it's not Monday but I got caught up this week, so I'm trying to catch up on my posting :)

7 comments:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hi!

I find it difficult reading in the car, it makes me feel travel sick LOL

Bet you wanted to know that!

Take care,

Sassy
:)

Desert Rose said...

LOL well it does sometimes happen to me when the weather is too hot or the road is not that smooth, and sometimes If I was hungry.. but most of the time it's ok :)

Mandi said...

I usually only read at night when the kids go to bed. They both are not in school yet so they are home all day with me.

If I take them to McDonalds I will let them play in the play area for an hour and then I read:) I try to get creative:)

The Book Resort said...

I so want a Kindle, but a netbook is calling me first!

Desert Rose said...

Mandi, WOW both kids are still at home I'm sure that is hectic!!
I agree the best time would be when they are asleep :) and I'm sure your creativity helps :D

The Book Resort, oh it's great!! And I got the pink one.. I so wanted a pink :)

Darlene said...

I'm the same. I carry a book everywhere so I can pull it out at any time. I do have to read before bed even if it's only for a chapter or so.

Desert Rose said...

Dar, I sometimes read before I sleep but not always.. because if the story is very interesting I might forget about sleep entirely.. and sometimes when I reach my bed I'm dead tired so I'm fast asleep by the time my head hits the pillow :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive