Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Musing Mondays #6


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about bookstores…
How many bookstores do you frequent? Do you have a favourite? If so, which one and what makes it so?

Recently I've been frequenting one bookstore that is very close to my house it's called Jareer, it's one of the biggest bookstores in my city. It has a very big variety of English books, even the new ones.

Other than that I shop online through Fictionwise, Amazon, Chapmagne Books or any other site I find that has good bargains.. and I usually look for EBooks when online :)

Sometimes I go to the bookstore to check out titles that I like, then come and order them in ebook format if available, to save some shelf space and get to use my reader more :)

I wish we had a public library in my city but unfourtunatly we don't :(

When I go to Malaysia I love to visit MPH bookstore and Kinokuniya!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive