Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Second Chance by L. Blakes

A Second Chance by L. Blakes

Year Published: 2011

My Rating: 1 star

pages

I got this book for free from The Reading Site since I'm a member there.

Nicole was only 2 days old when she was abandoned by her mother in a motel room. She was found 2 weeks later by social services. She was in a bad condition and had to be hospitalized. Her mother had history of child neglect with Nicole's siblings.
This is her story till she was adopted by a caring family.

It was a very short report, it would not count as a book. The information was incomplete and unrealistic. I can't understand how a 2 day old could stay 2 weeks in a motel room and nobody knows about her. With no milk and the same diaper. Not too much detail and the cases of the siblings was repeated a couple of times.
I sympathized with Nicole but the book was poorly done!

I'm not planning of checking any other writings by this author.. I'm sorry!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive