Monday, November 3, 2008

Love-Slave To The Sheikh by Miranda Lee




If you like predictable so-called romance with some bondage, kinky slave stuff and woman domination you might like this book. I surely did NOT..
I regard it the first WTF of 2008 for me. Although I finished the book because it was short and I wanted to see if it gets any better, I can't say I recommend it and I'm surely not gonna read for this author either, unless she has a recommended book from someone I trust.. otherwise there are so many authors who I love to read for.. total waste of time for me !!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive