Sunday, August 8, 2010

Candy Cane Kisses by Jenna Byrnes

Candy Cane Kisses by Jenna Byrnes

Year published: 2009

My Rating: 4 stars

33 pages

This is a Phaze book you could download for free from Smashwords

Chrismas is here and Cyn is all alone missing Gil since he left a year ago.
Now her best friend is trying to hook her up with someone else but she just can't get Gil out of her mind and insists on spending Chrismas alone.
When she comes home she finds Gil waiting for her and they spend a night filled with candy cane kisses!!
The ending was a surprise that I wasn't quite expecting, and I loved it!

A really nice and touching story that I liked, it introduced me to this author who I'm sure I will be looking for more books from!

Romance with a twist of erotica, so beware :)

2 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Jenna is an awesome author! I adore her work!! I am glad to see that you enjoyed her as well!!
Great little review!
Hope you have a great day!

Desert Rose said...

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the little review ;)
Yes she is an awesome author, I loved this story and it's nice to know you enjoy her work too.
Do you recommend anything specific I could indulge in ?
Hope you have a great day too!

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive