Monday, November 23, 2009

My Latest Gadget - The Kindle 2

As soon as I saw the new Kindle 2 going international, I thought I just had to have it.. so I pre-ordered it and got it about 3 weeks ago.. I've been playing with it ever since.

I know I'm neglecting my beloved Sony Reader but hey it's the new gadget in town and I just have to discover it.. so I've been busy buying and downloading books.. I've only read one book and reading the second now so that's not much but I've been busy lately with my new job which also started about 1 month ago..

Then I started looking for Kindle forums to connect with other "kindlers" so I found the kindleboards which are just great .. From there I discovered the Oberon Kindle covers which are just GORGEOUS.. I bought one and recieved it yesterday and WOW it is so amazing!!!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams