Sunday, August 9, 2009

Evil Pink Unicorn Award

The sweet Sadako @ Get a Pencil and Your Casebook awarded me with this cute award while I was away on vacation.. so since I'm back I'm posting it a bit late :)
Thank you Sadako for this beautiful award :)

This is what the award means..

The Evil Pink Unicorn sees all, knows all, and spears all annoying teddy bears who get too close to her essential pinkness. She also commends good bloggers for being hilarious, bizarre, and just plain fun.

I'm gonna pass on passing this award but if you read this post regard yourself awarded :)

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams